Cloudberry is a northern berry that contains a lot of nutrients and nutrients. Various desserts and culinary masterpieces are prepared from it. Lovers of homemade alcohol do not pass by either. Cloudberry tincture is made at home from the simplest ingredients.
Secrets of making tincture and cloudberry liqueur at home
A beautiful tincture, when properly prepared, has a mild taste and a pleasant yellow color. It is important to choose the right components. First of all, pay attention to the fruits. They should be ripe but free from rot and mildew. You can use frozen food, but must be thawed before cooking.
Pouring is done using vodka or brandy. The alcohol must be of good quality. If you buy cheap vodka, fusel oils can negatively affect both the taste and quality of homemade alcohol with cloudberries.
Classic cloudberry tincture recipe
It is necessary to cook from fresh berries and using high-quality vodka. Ingredients for tincture:
- one and a half liters of vodka;
- 750 g of raw materials;
- sugar - 200 g;
- 200 ml of pure water.
- Sort the product, rinse and dry.
- Put the raw materials in a three-liter jar and crush thoroughly.
- Pour raw vodka, shake well.
- Cover and place in a dark place at room temperature for 12 days.
- Shake daily.
- After 12 days, the tincture is filtered, and the resulting mass is squeezed out and discarded.
- Pour water into a saucepan, add sugar, bring to a boil, while stirring always.
- You need to cook the syrup for 5 minutes, then cool to room temperature.
- Mix the tincture with the syrup, close the lid.
- Insist for 2 more days.
This drink should be served chilled directly to the table. Perfectly raises appetite and pleases the eye.
Cloudberry tincture with vodka
To prepare mash on cloudberries, you need to take half a liter of vodka, 250 g of berries, 100 g of granulated sugar.
- Squeeze out the juice.
- Fold the cake in a glass container, pour alcohol.
- Put in a dark place for two weeks.
- Strain after two weeks and discard the cake.
- Mix the juice and the resulting tincture.
- Pour into storage containers.
- Close hermetically.
- Set in a cool, dark place for another two weeks.
Then you can serve it to the table.
Cloudberry tincture for alcohol
- a pound of fresh product directly;
- 1 liter of alcohol;
- 150 g of sugar.
This is enough for making a drink. Recipe:
- Crush raw materials.
- Add sugar, close the lid.
- After 3 hours, the raw material should start juicing.
- Pour in alcohol.
- Stir and place in a dark place.
- After 10 days, strain, squeeze the cake.
- Pour into bottles and store.
The strength of the drink can be adjusted if the alcohol is initially diluted to the desired degree.
Cloudberry tincture on moonshine
This alcohol is no different from the previous recipe in terms of preparation stages and ingredients. The only difference is that alcohol has been replaced with moonshine. Moonshine must be of good quality. Ideally, it should be home-made moonshine.
Karelian cloudberry tincture
In Karelia, this product is very popular, and therefore unique alcohol is made from this raw material, which is served to tourists and guests. This is, one might say, a sign of the Karelian region. But you can make a Karelian drink at home. Ingredients:
- half a kilogram of raw materials;
- 1 liter of moonshine 50%;
- 200 g granulated sugar;
- 200 ml of water;
- rye rusks to taste.
- Pour the raw materials with moonshine.
- Stand for 20 days in a dark place.
- Drain, do not filter.
- Boil the syrup from the water with the addition of granulated sugar.
- Pour the raw materials soaked in alcohol into the syrup and cook for 20 minutes.
- Drain and discard.
- Pour the tincture into the hot syrup.
- Filter the tincture with syrup through whole rye croutons.
- Put the drink in a dark place for two weeks.
The drink is ready, you can treat guests or put it in storage.
Sweet Cloudberry Tincture
To obtain a sweet alcoholic drink at home, you must take raw materials of the maximum degree of maturity. And also to add sweetness, it is recommended to increase the amount of sugar in the ingredients. But it is important to consider that such alcohol leads to faster intoxication. Therefore, this drink should be consumed with great care.
For a sweet drink, you can use not only sugar, but also honey.
Cloudberry tincture on alcohol with mint
- 3 kg of fruit;
- alcohol 70% - one and a half liters;
- 25 g mint;
- sugar as needed.
- Mash the berries and squeeze the juice.
- Add mint to the cake.
- Pour the mint and cake with alcohol.
- Produce the simplest sugar syrup from water and sugar.
- Combine the tincture with chilled juice.
- Gradually pour in the syrup to the resulting drink until it reaches the desired sweetness.
- Place in a dark place for 2 weeks.
- Then filter the drink.
Place in a cool place in a tightly closed bottle.
Tincture on cloudberry stalks
The cloudberry drink is considered not just an alcoholic drink, but in fact it is also a medicinal drink.
If vodka is insisted on the stalks, then such a drink will stop the blood and has an anti-inflammatory effect. It is enough to insist on a half-liter of vodka in a dark place, washed cloudberry stalks for two weeks.
You can take 50 ml per day for colds and inflammatory diseases of a different nature.
Tincture of cloudberry leaves with vodka
The drink from the leaves of the royal berry is made in the same way as from the berries. In addition, you can supplement the berries with leaves, since they have exactly the same properties as the berries. For a homemade drink, you will need half a liter of high quality vodka, as well as 200 grams of leaves and sugar.
Pour the leaves with vodka and insist in a dark place for a week with the addition of crushed berries. Then strain, filter and combine with cooked and chilled syrup. After 3 weeks, the tincture can be served. It will have sufficient strength and unusual taste. It is enough to strain it several times so that there is no sediment left from berries and leaves.
Homemade cloudberry liqueur
Pouring cloudberries at home is not a difficult product in most cases. Ingredients:
- high-quality alcohol of 40% strength;
- raw materials;
- 200 g sugar per liter of liqueur;
- rye crackers.
- Sort out and rinse the raw materials.
- Pour into a bottle 2/3 of the volume.
- Pour over with strong alcohol.
- Place in a dark place for 3 months.
- Drain and strain through many layers of cheesecloth.
- In a saucepan, pour sugar over with water and bring to a boil.
- Pour a small amount of the liqueur into the syrup and stir.
- Pour the resulting product into the remaining liqueur.
- Strain the cloudberry filling through the rusks filter.
- Cork in a bottle and put in a cool dark place.
Important! In liqueur, the main thing is to withstand the drink for at least three months. She needs to brew well.
Cloudberry pouring with vodka
Pouring on vodka is done exactly like other drinks with a difference in timing. It's just that the berry, drenched in vodka, should be infused for at least three months. Then the drink will acquire the desired strength, as well as a pleasant color and aroma. You can use moonshine or alcohol instead of vodka. In some cases, cognac is used, which will give the liqueur special, woody notes.
Moonshine on cloudberries
Moonshine is a separate process that results in a strong alcoholic beverage. To give moonshine a berry aroma and a separate strength, a tincture of moonshine on cloudberries is used.
It is necessary to pour the crushed berry with 60 ° moonshine and put it in the cellar for 4 months. After 4 months, the drink can be drained and corked for further storage.
Cloudberry liqueur with honey and cognac
Ingredients for liquor:
- fresh or frozen raw materials - half a kilo;
- any natural cognac;
- honey - 200 g.
Recipe for making mash on cloudberries:
- The berries must be crushed.
- Pour in cognac.
- Place in a dark place for 14 days.
- Drain carefully, filter out all that remains at the bottom.
- Add honey to taste.
- Stir and leave for another 2 weeks.
- Strain and bottle.
Cognac will give the liqueur a special taste and pleasant color. The product will give its flavor.
Is it possible to make wine from cloudberries
Any berry lends itself to the fermentation process. The recipe is simple, which allows you to produce wine in any quantity, depending on the harvest.
What to do if cloudberries are fermented
Cloudberries can ferment if there is wild yeast on the surface of the berry and the temperature is warm. If the berry is fermented, then with the help of sugar, you can quickly convert it into wine. In this case, the simplest recipe will do.
A simple cloudberry wine recipe
- 5 kg of berries;
- 3 liters of water;
- 1 kg of sugar.
- The berries need to be milled and crushed.
- Add clean water and 300 g of sugar.
- Stir and cover with cheesecloth.
- Leave for three days.
- At the same time, stir every 12 hours.
- On the first day, signs of fermentation should appear.
- Strain and squeeze the wort.
- Throw out the pomace.
- Pour into a fermentation container.
- Put a water seal on the neck.
- Transfer to a room with a temperature of 28 ° C.
- After 5 days add the remaining sugar.
- The fermentation process lasts up to 50 days.
- After the end of the fermentation process, carefully drain into another storage container, without sediment.
For aging, you can leave in a cold place for another six months.
Cloudberry tincture is not just an alcoholic drink, but a complete medicine that, in small quantities, helps to strengthen blood vessels, the nervous system, and also improves digestion.