Herbal medicine is considered the basis of non-traditional treatment. It involves not only herbal decoctions, but also tinctures. Galangal root is famous for its valuable properties in herbal medicine. It has the ability to lower cholesterol and remove harmful substances from the body. Moonshine on galangal not only has useful properties, but also has a pleasant taste and aroma.
The composition and value of galangal root tincture on moonshine
Kalgan is a perennial herb belonging to the ginger family. It is also called erect cinquefoil. Galangal root is widely used in alternative medicine. It contains a number of beneficial substances that provide immunomodulatory and anti-inflammatory effects. The plant contains the following components:
- organic acids;
- essential oils;
- vitamin C.
Tincture on galangal, on moonshine has a powerful effect on a number of serious diseases. It is often used to strengthen the skeleton and in inflammatory processes in the body. It has the ability to remove toxins from the body, which is important for pathologies of the liver and gastrointestinal tract.
The healing properties of galangal tincture on moonshine
Thanks to its beneficial composition, moonshine on galangal strengthens the immune system, which helps to endure serious diseases without complications. In addition, it prevents colds in the mid-season. The most pronounced medicinal properties of cinquefoil moonshine include:
- restoration of the nervous system;
- decrease in pain;
- antihelminthic effect;
- antibacterial action;
- expectorant properties;
- hemostatic effect;
- elimination of the inflammatory process in the body;
- normalization of the work of erectile function;
- treatment of diseases of the digestive system.
How to insist moonshine on galangal root
The healing properties of galangal directly depend on its age. To prepare the tincture, a plant is harvested over 6 years old. Young specimens do not have the required amount of nutrients. Potentilla roots are usually dug up in late autumn or early spring. At this time, the movement of the juice stops, due to which the concentration of medicinal substances reaches a maximum. This helps to activate the most beneficial properties of the drink.
After removing from the ground, the rhizomes are cleaned and left to dry in the fresh air. To do this, they are pre-crushed into slices about 5 mm in size. Before using the roots of Potentilla, be sure to peel off the skin. To dry the roots faster, you can use an electric dryer or oven. The optimum temperature for drying in this way is 50-60 ° C. It is recommended to store dried raw materials in paper or canvas bags.
Advice! Cinquefoil grows in large numbers in coastal forests, floodplain meadows and on the outskirts of swampy areas.
How much galangal do you need per liter of moonshine
To insist moonshine on galangal should be in accordance with the recipe. For 1 liter of moonshine, 100 g of crushed medicinal product will be required. For 3 liters of alcoholic base, add 300 g of galangal powder.
Recipes for tincture of moonshine on galangal
The classic recipe for moonshine on galangal is simple. It uses only the main ingredients. Before preparing a remedy, it is necessary to crush the dried root into powder.
- 50 g of Potentilla rhizomes;
- 500 ml of moonshine.
The tincture preparation process is as follows:
- Raw materials are poured into a dark bottle and filled with moonshine.
- The container with the remedy is stored in a dark cabinet, tightly closed with a lid. The bottle is shaken periodically to remove the suspension.
- After 3 weeks, the tincture is filtered and used according to an individual scheme.
Galangal tincture with licorice
- 1 tsp chopped licorice root;
- 1.5 tsp ground galangal root;
- 500 ml of moonshine;
- 5 beans of coffee.
- The components are placed in a bottle and filled with the required amount of alcohol base.
- Having sealed the lid tightly, the container is removed in a dark place for 3 weeks.
- After insisting, the medicinal product is filtered and stored in the refrigerator.
Galangal tincture with cinquefoil
A tincture based on cinquefoil has an effective anti-inflammatory effect. It is prescribed for gynecological diseases and pathologies of the gastrointestinal tract. The principle of admission depends on the nature of the disease.
- 100 g Potentilla;
- 200 g of cinquefoil;
- 3 liters of moonshine.
- Potentilla root and cinquefoil are crushed to a powdery state.
- The mixture is poured into a bottle and filled with moonshine.
- After 21 days, the contents of the bottle are filtered.
The tincture is taken orally, after being diluted with water from the ratio: 50 ml of water per 1 tbsp. tinctures. Reception is carried out 20 minutes before meals. After a month's intake, you need to take a 10-day break.
Moonshine on galangal with St. John's wort
The second name of the tincture is Erofeich. It has a bitter taste, which is why it is used only in small quantities. The composition of the product is multicomponent. This provides it with a wide range of applications. The following components are involved in the recipe:
- 10 g Potentilla;
- 10 g thyme;
- 10 g St. John's wort;
- 2 g of wormwood;
- 1 liter of moonshine;
- 5 g mint;
- 10 g centaury;
- 5 g of chamomile;
- 10 g of anise seeds.
- The ingredients are crushed in any convenient way and poured into a deep container, filling with moonshine.
- Within 2 weeks, the remedy is infused.
- The finished tincture is filtered. Before use, each 50 ml of the product is diluted with 1 liter of water.
Tincture on coffee beans
The infusion of moonshine on galangal root with coffee beans can be used as an alcoholic beverage. But even in this case, its medicinal properties are preserved. For cooking you need:
- 1 tsp ground cinquefoil rhizome;
- 5 beans of coffee;
- 500 ml of moonshine.
- The components are mixed and poured into an alcohol base.
- Within a month, the drink is infused in a place protected from sunlight.
- Before use, the medicine is filtered and poured into small bottles.
Herbal galangal drink
Healing tincture on galangal and herbs, on moonshine is widespread in the fight against colds. It has antipyretic and diaphoretic effects. It includes:
- 10 g dill;
- 25 g of Potentilla root;
- 5 g sage;
- 3 liters of moonshine;
- 5 g lemon balm;
- 5 g of anise;
- 10 g licorice root;
- 10 g St. John's wort.
- The roots and leaves are crushed and then filled with moonshine.
- The infusion process is carried out in a warm and dark place for 2 weeks.
- After readiness, the drink is filtered through a double layer of gauze.
Tincture with walnuts
The medicinal drink with the addition of walnuts is especially beneficial for the male reproductive system. This is due to its property, to improve blood circulation and stop inflammation in the small pelvis. To prepare it, you will need the following components:
- 30 g ginseng root;
- 1 liter of moonshine;
- 70 g of Potentilla root;
- 50 g of walnut partitions.
- The roots are crushed, and the partitions are left large.
- The components are poured into a bottle with dark glass and filled with moonshine.
- After 2 weeks, the drink is filtered.
How to properly take moonshine on the root of galangal
The presence of medicinal properties of moonshine on the roots of galangal does not exclude the possibility of a negative effect on the body. Therefore, it is important to observe the dosage and regimen of the medicinal drink. For skin diseases, it is used to make compresses. Rubbing with tincture is practiced for rheumatism, arthrosis and radiculitis. For a sore throat, rinsing with tincture is effective.
Inside, the medicinal drink is taken, diluted with water. A single dosage is 30 drops. Reception is carried out 30-35 minutes before meals.
Attention! The possibility of combining a medicinal drink with medications should be checked with a doctor.
Rules for taking galangal tincture on moonshine for potency
The benefits and harms of moonshine on galangal are determined individually, taking into account the nature of the disease. To restore male strength, the drink must be taken in 1 tbsp. before eating. The admission period is 20-30 days. The properties that stimulate the work of the reproductive system manifest themselves already in the second week of using the drug.
Limitations and contraindications
The use of galangal root in moonshine is not always safe for health. Due to its rich composition, the drink can be harmful. Contraindications include the following:
- increased blood clotting;
- exacerbation of diseases of the digestive tract;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- decreased acidity of the stomach;
- high temperature;
It is also not recommended to take the drink during antibiotic treatment. Reviews of moonshine on galangal indicate that the likelihood of side effects is extremely low. In rare cases, abuse of the drink leads to the development of an allergic reaction. In this case, the remedy should be discarded.
Kalgan moonshine is a versatile and multifunctional drink used for medicinal purposes. To get the maximum benefit from its use, it is necessary to follow the cooking algorithm and the scheme of use.