Soup with honey agarics and melted cheese will please even the most capricious people. It is not difficult to prepare it for household members, especially since the products are quite affordable. Processed cheese gives the dish a spice and unique taste.
Each housewife can use the proposed recipes to diversify the family's diet, not only in the fall during the honey mushroom collection period, but also at any time of the year. After all, you can use pickled, frozen or dried mushrooms for cooking.
Secrets of making delicious honey mushroom soup with cheese
No matter how simple the recipe for preparing first courses is, you need to know some of the nuances. This also applies to mushroom soup with melted cheese. During the mushroom picking period, you can use the fresh gifts of the forest. At other times, your own workpieces or store-bought groceries will do.
To prepare dishes with melted cheese, you can use chicken, meat or vegetable broth, whatever you like. You can enhance the taste and nutritional value with potatoes, carrots, onions, and various greens. Many housewives add cereals or pasta.
Advice! If the mushroom caps are large, it is recommended to cut them into pieces for making a soup with melted cheese.
Soup recipes with honey agarics and cheese
To make mushroom soup with melted cheese, you must have the correct recipe on hand. In this case, the family will be able to taste the aromatic first course. The options proposed below will not cause much difficulty even for novice housewives.
Simple fresh honey mushroom soup with cheese
Fresh or frozen fruit bodies are suitable for this recipe.
- fresh mushrooms - 0.5 kg;
- carrots - 1 pc.;
- salt to taste;
- celery - 11 stalks;
- onion - 1 head;
- cheese - 3 tbsp. l .;
- vegetable oil - for frying vegetables.
- Rinse the mushrooms, cut the caps and legs if necessary.
- After washing and drying, cut the vegetables into cubes.
- Fry onions, carrots, celery in a soup pot in oil.
- Put honey mushrooms and the rest of the ingredients, fry for 10 minutes until browning.
- Add boiling water or broth and boil the future soup for a third of an hour.
- Cut the processed cheese into slices and place in a saucepan.
- As soon as the contents boil, you can remove from the stove.
Attention! Before serving, you should wait 10 minutes for the first course to infuse a little.
Frozen honey mushroom soup with cheese
In winter, you can always make a soup with melted cheese and frozen mushrooms. Many housewives make their own preparations. But this is not necessary, mushrooms in bags are sold in stores all year round.
- 400 g frozen mushrooms;
- 1 medium carrot;
- 1 head of onion;
- 1 tbsp. l. white flour;
- 50 ml of cow's milk;
- salt, spices, herbs - to taste;
- processed cheese - 3 tbsp. l .;
- vegetable oil - for frying.
- After defrosting at room temperature, the mushroom caps and legs are laid out in a colander to glass the water.
- Pour 1.5 liters of water into a saucepan, add salt to taste and put on the stove.
- The potatoes are peeled, washed, diced and placed in water.
- In a dry frying pan, fry the flour until light brown with constant stirring.
- The vegetables are peeled and washed. Cut the onion into small cubes, chop the carrots on a grater.
- Prepared vegetables are sautéed in a frying pan in heated oil for no more than eight minutes.
- The frying is laid out in a pot with potatoes.
- Lightly fried fruit bodies are sent there along with spices.
- Warm milk is added to the flour, mixed well and poured into a saucepan in a trickle.
- When the contents boil again, you need to lay out the pieces of processed cheese and herbs.
Important! Mushroom soup from honey agarics with melted cheese is served hot to the table, sour cream is added if desired.
Cheese soup with honey agarics and chicken
It is not necessary to cook a whole chicken for cheese soup with honey agarics; according to this recipe, you can use minced meat.
Products for the first course:
- 0.4 kg of minced chicken;
- 0.4 kg of mushroom caps and legs;
- 2 liters of water;
- 3 potatoes;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 head of onion;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- 100 ml of dry white wine;
- 0.4 kg of cheese;
- 2 bay leaves;
- sprigs of parsley, black pepper, nutmeg - to taste;
- salt to taste;
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil.
Features of the recipe:
- Boil the hats and legs for about 30 minutes, removing the foam.
- Put chopped onions, cloves of garlic and carrots in a frying pan with heated oil and fry until golden brown.
- Add minced meat and continue to fry for five minutes.
- Finely chop the potatoes and place in a saucepan with mushrooms. Cook for no more than 15 minutes.
- Add the frying to the pan, then send the cheese there too.
- When it is completely dispersed, pour in the wine and lower the boiling point.
- Add bay leaf, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Boil under the lid for five minutes.
- Add greens directly to plates.
Advice! Black bread croutons are perfect for this dish.
Calorie content of mushroom mushroom soup with cheese
Honey mushrooms themselves are low in calories, but cheese and other ingredients slightly increase this indicator. On average, 100 g of a dish contains 29.8 kcal.
With regards to the BZHU, the ratio is something like this:
- proteins - 0.92 g;
- fats - 1.39 g;
- carbohydrates - 3.39 g.
Soup with honey agarics and melted cheese is often ordered by gourmets in the restaurant. A hearty, aromatic dish is best prepared at home. It is unlikely that anyone will refuse it. Many housewives, using the recipes they have, alter them a little. They do not prepare the usual first course, but puree soups. You can use a hand blender for chopping. You just need to remember that the resulting homogeneous mass should be boiled over.