Peach jelly is a fruit preparation in home cooking. It is easy to prepare and combine with a variety of ingredients. The French piquancy is reflected in the jelly-like form, which emphasizes the delicate taste of peaches.
How to make peach jelly
Making a beautiful peach jelly as in the photo according to the classic recipe is not difficult. There are certain recommendations that focus on the correct preparation of a healthy product. It is important to send unripe fruits for processing in order to prevent fermentation. Fruits are selected ripe with a dense skin.
It is strictly forbidden to use metal utensils. The recipes recommend using an enamel pot. Otherwise, the jelly will turn out with an unpleasant taste, the color of the dessert will deteriorate.
Fruit jelly does not require special culinary skills, it is enough to follow the norm of the ingredients used and cook step by step. For the gelatinous type, additional ingredients are used - gelatin, pectin, gelatin. If you prefer the option of jam, then you can exclude them.
Classic peach jelly for the winter
Peach jelly made from natural juice is a delicious preparation for the winter. A sweet dessert is useful in winter, because at this time there is a lack of vitamins and you want fresh fruit. Therefore, the dessert goes well with a cup of tea on frosty days. To prepare a classic recipe, you will need:
- peach juice - 1 l;
- granulated sugar - 700 g.
- Natural juice is poured into an enamel pan, covered with sugar.
- Cook until the grains disappear completely.
- Remove from heat and carefully filter through thick gauze.
- Re-put on the stove, continue to cook over low heat.
- When the mass is reduced by a third, they are removed from the gas stove.
- They are carefully poured into prepared jars and rolled up.
- Leave at room temperature to cool completely.
- Then they are moved to a cool darkened place - a cellar or basement.
Peach jelly with gelatin
The recipe for a dessert of peaches in gelatin is prepared for a festive feast. The jelly turns out to be gelatinous, amber in color with a pleasant taste. Beautiful decoration and serving in a glass bowl add French chic to the festive table. For cooking, use the ingredients:
- peaches - 2 pieces;
- distilled water - 3 glasses;
- gelatin powder or plates - 20 g;
- granulated sugar - 3 tablespoons.
- Gelatin powder is soaked in a container with 0.5 cups of water for 30 minutes.
- The fruit is peeled, pitted and cut into medium cubes.
- Sugar and 2.5 cups of water are added to the peaches, then put on fire.
- Bring the fruit syrup to a boil and cook for 3 minutes, then turn off the gas.
- Using a mixer, beat the liquid composition until smooth.
- The swollen gelatin is added to the syrup, thoroughly altered.
- It is necessary for the jelly to cool down to room temperature.
- Poured into prepared molds, then transferred to the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
Thick peach jelly with pectin
Healthy fresh peach jelly is made with pectin. Pectin tends to create a gummy consistency typical of a fruit dessert. Compared to gelatin, pectin contains cleansing components, therefore, it is most often added to the preparation of gelatinous dietary dishes. The following products are prepared for jelly:
- peaches - 1 kg;
- granulated sugar - 700 g;
- pectin - 5 g.
- Pectin is mixed with 4 teaspoons of sugar in a separate bowl.
- The fruits are thoroughly washed, and cross-shaped cuts are made on the skin.
- Dip in boiled water, then remove the skin.
- Peeled peaches are cut in half and pitted - crumbled into small cubes.
- Beat the third part of the chopped composition using a mixer until a meaty consistency.
- Pieces of fruit are added and the remaining sugar is poured in, everything is mixed and left for 6 minutes.
- Put the fruit jam over low heat and bring to a boil.
- The resulting foam is removed, boiled for an additional 5 minutes.
- After pouring pectin with sugar, continue to cook for 3 minutes.
- Peach jelly is poured into sterile jars, rolled up with lids.
Delicious peach jelly with gelatin
Quick preparation of peach dessert is possible according to the recipe with jellicus. The food product is made on the basis of plant components that give the jam a jelly-like consistency. When using it, the cooking time is significantly reduced. In half an hour, you can cook a delicious peach blank. The ingredients include:
- peaches - 1 kg;
- granulated sugar - 700 g;
- zhelfix - 25 g;
- citric acid - 0.5 tablespoon.
- Sweet fruits are peeled and pitted.
- Cut into small cubes.
- Pour 0.5 cups of water or a little more into a container with a thick bottom.
- Pour fruit, bring to a boil.
- Choose a low heat mode and boil for 20 minutes. At the same time, stir regularly.
- The resulting foam is carefully removed.
- In a bowl, mix jelly with 4 teaspoons of sugar and pour into jam, cook for several minutes.
- All the remaining sugar is added, boiled for another 5–6 minutes and the gas is turned off.
- Jelly-like dessert is poured into pasteurized jars and tightened with lids.
Important! For some time, the jars are left in the room until they cool completely. Then they are moved to a cellar or basement for storage for the winter.
A simple recipe for peach jelly for the winter with cardamom
Traditional recipes will be diluted with an oriental dessert made from fresh peaches. The composition uses the spicy spice cardamom, which gives the fruit a unique taste. The piquant aroma in your favorite dessert will delight you with new notes. Jelly is prepared from the following products:
- peaches - 0.5 kg;
- granulated sugar - 0.35 kg;
- cardamom grains - 3 pieces.
- The peels and pits are removed from bright peaches.
- Cut into 4 parts, then sent to the mixer container for grinding.
- Pour all the sugar and cardamom into the resulting puree - mix thoroughly.
- Leave for half an hour to dissolve all the sugar.
- The dishes with jelly are put on the fire and boiled for 45 minutes, you get a thick mass.
- Then they are poured into jars and corked.
Advice! If a dense jelly is preferred, then jelly or pectin is added along with the sugar. Amber dessert is effectively served in bowls on high glass legs.
Recipe for delicious peach jelly with oranges and lemons
Combining jelly with fresh peaches and citruses is not only delicious, but also very healthy. Fruit jam with plenty of vitamin C is the best dessert in cooler weather. The sweet taste of peaches is organically combined with the flavors of orange and lemon. To prepare fruit-citrus jelly, use the following ingredients:
- peaches - 2.5 kg;
- granulated sugar - 3 kg;
- orange and lemon - 1 piece each.
- The fruit is washed thoroughly and all seeds are removed.
- Cut into medium slices and scroll through a meat grinder.
- The composition is mixed with half a portion of sugar and cooked for 5 minutes.
- For a day, the jelly is moved to the refrigerator.
- The next day, pour out the remaining sugar, cook for 5 minutes.
- Fragrant jelly is poured into sterile jars and sealed with lids.
Peach jelly with lemon and rosemary
It is easy to make peach jelly in a citrus-coniferous composition with rosemary and lemon. The spicy herb gives the dessert a deep aroma. Peach jelly with a hot drink will delight you on winter evenings. For procurement you will need:
- peaches - 2 kg;
- lemon - 1 piece;
- a sprig of rosemary - 1 piece;
- gelling sugar - 0.5 kg;
- zhelfix - 40 g.
- Juicy fruits are washed, dipped in boiling water for several minutes.
- Gently transfer to cool water, peel and remove bones.
- The peaches are cut into cubes and transferred to a heavy-bottomed saucepan.
- Gelling sugar is added and left for a couple of hours.
- Use a fork to soften the peach wedges.
- Then grated citrus zest and lemon juice are poured into the composition.
- Separate the needles from the spicy grass and add to the total mass.
- The pan is moved to the stove over medium heat, you need to cook for 4 minutes.
- If the jelly is dripped onto a plate and it spreads, then the jelly is added.
- For another 2 minutes, the composition is boiled and removed from the stove.
- Fruit dessert is transferred to sterile jars and the lids are tightened.
Peaches in gelatin for the winter
Traditional jelly made from fresh peaches in gelatin is suitable for preparation for the winter. The method of preparation preserves the taste and aroma of juicy fruits, moreover, useful vitamins of the fruit are not lost. For homemade jelly you will need:
- peaches - 8 pieces;
- granulated sugar - 300 g;
- gelatin - 3 teaspoons.
- To easily remove the peels from the peels, they are dipped in boiling water for 3 minutes.
- Then transferred to cool water.
- Gently prying the edges of the skin with a knife, remove it from the pulp.
- Cut into beautiful slices, transfer to a saucepan with a thick bottom.
- Pour sugar with gelatin and leave for about an hour. During this time, the dry ingredients will dissolve in the peach juice.
- The pot must be placed on a gas stove over medium heat.
- When the dessert boils, reduce the heat and simmer for another 4 minutes.
- Poured into clean jars, sealed with lids.
The original recipe for peach jelly with white wine and cloves
To surprise your friends with culinary skills, you can make an original jelly from fresh peaches with gelatin and white wine. Such a recipe will appeal to adults, but it is contraindicated for children. To prepare it you will need:
- peaches - 2 kg;
- semi-sweet white wine - 2 glasses;
- granulated sugar - 6 glasses;
- lemon juice - from 1 piece;
- vanilla - 2 sticks;
- cloves - 10 pieces;
- powder gelatin - 2 packs.
- Juicy fruits are kept in hot water for several minutes, then carefully peeled off.
- In enameled dishes, they are cut into slices and placed on the stove.
- Bring to a boil, reduce the gas and boil for an additional 5-6 minutes.
- The softened peach is softened with a fork, then transferred to a sieve.
- The sieve must be placed on the dishes where the peach juice will drain - leave overnight.
- In the morning, measure out 3 glasses of juice, mix with wine and citrus juice.
- Pour gelatin and half a glass of sugar into the composition, mix everything thoroughly.
- The liquid is placed on the stove, spices are added, and brought to a boil.
- Pour the remaining sugar, boil for 2 minutes and remove from the stove.
- When it cools down a little, vanilla sticks and cloves are removed from the dessert.
- Peach dessert is poured into prepared jars.
Peach jelly recipe for the winter in a slow cooker
The recipe does not exclude the possibility of making peach dessert in the microwave. The jelly turns out to be tender, aromatic, very tasty combined with slices of a toaster. To enjoy its taste, use the main ingredients:
- peaches - 1 kg;
- granulated sugar - 1 kg.
- Peaches have a dense skin, for a delicate dish it is better to get rid of it.
- A cross-shaped cuts are made on the fruit, then dipped in boiled water.
- Gently pry with a knife and peel.
- Cut in half to remove pits.
- Cut into cubes or small wedges.
- Put the first layer of fruit in a multicooker container, then a layer of sugar.
- Then again a layer of fruit, sugar, continue in this sequence.
- They are sent to the refrigerator for 7 hours so that the peaches give juice.
- After that, turn on the multicooker in the stewing mode until boiling.
- Dessert is again left for 9-10 hours.
- Re-put on the stewing mode and cook for half an hour.
- Amber jelly is poured into sterilized jars.
Peach jelly storage rules
When preparing fruit jelly, you should follow the storage rules. The taste and quality of the dessert depends on this. The shelf life of peach jam, subject to pasteurization, is about 1 year, unpasteurized can be stored for up to 6 months. Instant fruit jelly has a shelf life of 12 hours. For proper storage, use a cool place or refrigerator, the permissible temperature is 5-8 degrees.
Peach jelly is one of the favorite desserts for the winter, it retains the delicate taste of sunny fruits. Many recipes with citruses, herbs, white wine will allow you to enjoy new flavors. The dessert has a beautiful amber color; it looks exquisite in glass bowls or saucers. Favorite combination with delicious coffee or tea drinks.